Hey, what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?!!! Welcome to February! I was chatting with a co-worker this week and asked “When does January end again?” lol and she’s like “Tokes, February is literally on Saturday!” ha! So loco! But umm, Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day are right around the corner. Whether you’re doing something low-key or pulling out all the stops, I’ve got some cute outfit ideas for what to wear on Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day right here.
Casual Valentine’s or Galentine’s Outfit Ideas
Anything with Jeans or Shorts
- Pair jeans with a blouse, short dress or tunic, a blazer, a leather jacket
- Rock a pair of cute shoes like pumps, flats or flat boots if you want to be comfy, sandals, if you’re somewhere warm, over the knee boots, boots, and you’re good to go
Wear Leggings, Print, Leather or Other Pants
- If you want to look cute and casual but don’t want to wear jeans, this one’s for you!
- Try other pants like leggings, leather pants, print pants or even cute joggers.
Jumpsuits are Great Too
- Jumpsuits are another nice alternative if you don’t want to wear jeans or a dress.
Casual Dress Options
- If you want to wear a dress but want to still keep it casual, consider pairing with mules, flats, or even sneakers.
- Opt for sweater dresses, sweatshirt dresses, mini dresses, smock dresses, swing dresses lol pretty much any type of dress can be dressed down!
- It’s all about the shoes and how you accessorize.
- Less is more if you want casual vibes.
Dressy Valentine’s or Galentine’s Outfit Ideas from Day to Night
- If you’re going from desk to dinner or drinks, you’re pretty much wearing an outfit that’s work-appropriate but still cute for a night out.
- Check out the options below for some ideas.
- Don’t shy away from colors like red, pink and black.
- Consider prints too! All of the animal, all of the ankara, all of the prints!
- Also note that one of the ways to instantly elevate any look is with touches such as heels and statement jewelry!
Dressy Valentine’s or Galentine’s Outfit Ideas
Create Casual Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day Looks
Create Dressy Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day Looks
Check out more outfit ideas and find out more about Galentine’s day here.
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Please share with a good girlfriend or two. You can also share via Facebook or Pinterest. Stay fabulous! And check back next week for Valentine’s and Galentine’s gift ideas.