Hello beauties. Hope you had a great weekend. If you checked out my last post, I was saying Valentine’s can be annoying with the barrage of commercials, promotional emails and so on. More and more I’m loving the idea of Galentine’s where you get together with your good girlfriends and have a good old time. Speaking of which, I’ve partnered with my blogger pal Bukky Dare [Follow her at instagram.com/bukkydare] to show you very easy galentine’s or valentine’s day date outfits featuring a closet staple=jeans. Scroll on for some outfit inspo with the perfect valentine’s day date outfits for day and night.
For an After-Work Date
- A wrap dress is always a fabulous day to night option.
- To keep with a Valentine’s Day theme, opt for one in colors like red or pink.
- You can also opt for print options featuring those colors.
- I paired the red dress with snake print pumps.
- Can never go wrong with a black dress too! I opted for a cute black sheath dress and belted.
- Completed the black look with leopard print pumps.
For a Dressed Up Date: Think Dinner/A Show
- Dressy looks can be achieved with dresses, skirts, or even jumpsuits.
- The key is comfort so opt for pieces that won’t make you uncomfortable especially if you have to sit through a long dinner, for example.
- Heels instantly elevate so opt for pumps or even cute boots to complete your look.
Casual Date Look: Think Movies, Drinks or Galentine’s with the Girls
- You can dress up jeans any day so simply pair jeans with statement tops with details like lace and ruffles.
- I opted for a black lace top paired with red pumps and Bukky went with a pink lace top and floral pumps.
- In the second shot, I paired a sweatshirt dress with over the knee boots for an edgy but casual look.
Shop Valentine’s Day Date Outfits
Red wrap dress here, here or here | Black sheath dress here, here or here | Black knit dress here, or here | Leopard coat here | Leopard pumps here or here | Snake print pumps here or here | Love pendant necklace here | Black lace top here or here | Pink lace top here, here or here | Distressed jeans here or here | Red pumps here or here | Lips sweater here or here | Pink knit dress here or here | Over the knee boots here or here
Do you have plans for Valentine’s or Galentine’s? Would love to hear them! Also, please send any feedback or suggestions. I recently sent a survey to my email subscribers and heard that readers would appreciate me featuring plus size options in my roundups so I’ve been doing more of that. Feel free to send any comments my way via comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for dropping by! If you still need last minute gifts, check out my last post here. Also, Amazon is a great go-to for last minute items! Their succulents make for great friend gifts AND last a long time! Have a great week and stay fabulous out there!