Hello beauties, what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you’re doing great! Question for you: Do people still say “no white after Labor Day?!” Lol If they do, banish them! Okay, that sounds crazy so we won’t do that but we’ll give them the girl, bye wave. Those rules no longer apply so don’t be afraid to wear white after Labor Day. There are lots of different ways to wear white after Labor Day. Here are some easy outfit ideas whether you’re going to brunch, lunch, dinner, movie, drinks, date night or even work. Did I cover all bases?? Perfect, read on, girl!
Easiest White after Labor Day Ensemble: White Jeans with Anything!
- Simply pair white jeans with a:
- Long sleeve shirt
- One shoulder top
- Off the shoulder top with a sweater
- Top with a leather jacket
Next Easiest White after Labor Day Ensemble: White Boots or Pumps with Anything
- White shoes such as boots and pumps are so easy to throw on!
- Pair with everything from a dress, to jeans, leggings or a skirt.
Wear a White Top, Blazer or Dress
- A white print dress, tunic or even a nice white sweater dress are all great post-Labor Day options.
Ever Felt Discouraged?
Listen, have you ever had moments when you’ve felt discouraged or compared yourself to others? Could be a friend, colleague, class mate, family member, another mom, a neighbor…You get the picture. As a baby blogger, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten discouraged…A blog post that didn’t get as much traffic to the site, a social media post that didn’t get as many likes or comments…Comparing myself to other bloggers and wondering why I wasn’t as good or when I’d grow to where they are.
When I Get that Feeling, Here’s What I Do:
- Use a Lifeline a la Who Wants to be a Millionaire lol I speak to my hubby or call a close friend to vent and get encouragement. There’s nothing like having your safe zone where you can speak freely and have someone who will listen without judgment!
- Pray. As humans, we tend to overlook what we have going for us! Instead of being grateful, we focus on what we lack and then compare ourselves to others. Never mind that we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors or what the object of said comparison is dealing with. Grass is always greener, right? Let’s water our own grass!
- Read Affirmations. When we get in that not-so-happy space, reminding yourself that you’re fearfully and wonderfully made to be uniquely you really helps. So no use in comparing yourself to others. Have a list of affirmations that are great picker-uppers and remind yourself that you are exactly where you need to be at this time on your journey.
- Listen to Music. There is nothing like blasting an uplifting, upbeat, you’re tha bomb.com song lol Instant mood booster!
Check out another way to style white after labor day
Are you a fan of white after labor day?? Would love to hear from you! As always, thanks so much for dropping by. Don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous!
Jeans: old via hautelook.com; similar: Mangooutlet.com; LordandTaylor.com; Plus Size: Asos.com | Top: Asos.com; similar: Asos.com; more Asos.com | Shoes: sold out on LordandTaylor.com; similar: Macys.com; Zappos.com | Necklace: Gift; similar: Happinessboutinque.com/en; Nordstromrack.com
Recreate this Look: