Hello beauties. It is THURSDAY and I’m happy! Been a tough week to get through with the time change…And can I say, work-wise, I’m like will this week hurry and end?! lol Happy Friday eve, for real! Hope your week has been good! Ok! Today’s post is a fun one featuring how to wear white culottes! Really love culottes, gauchos, whatever you call them, love them!
Great way to spice up your workwear and culottes are very easy to style for any shape/body type. Read on for tips + pics:
Look 1: Pair White Culottes with Black Flared Sleeve Top
- THE easiest styling option=Pair the culottes with a black top. Very easy!
- For the first look, paired the white culottes with a long sleeve see-through top. The sleeves are EVERYTHING lol that sold me on this top
- I opted for what I call “daytime bling” lol That necklace is very blingy, isn’t it! Statement necklaces are a must. Quick way to elevate ANY outfit (think white tee and jeans)
- Due to that and the printed black see-through top, I kept it simple down below with plain black pumps.
Look 2: Pair White Culottes with a Chambray Shirt
- A dressed down option is pairing the culottes with a chambray shirt.
- This is a great casual look that can take you from desk to dinner.
- I belt pretty much everything! So for this look, settled on a silver belt to break up the red from the necklace and the red shoes.
- Oh, speaking of shoes…To keep it “lively,” lol I opted for red shoes and an “ankara” (African print) clutch.
Look 1: Black top: sold out at ideel.com; similar: | Necklace: sold out on Hautelook.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Happinessboutique.com | Belt: Asos.com; | Pumps: Louboutins; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Vincecamuto.com
Look 2: Chambray top: sold out on dillards.com; similar: dillards.com; charlotterusse.com; oldnavy.com| clutch: gift; similar: Etsy.com; also Etsy.com | Pumps: sold out on 6pm.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Jcrewfactory.com
Featured on these lovely blogger link ups:
- Shoe and Tell
- How I Spring
- Hello Monday
- Visible Monday
- Let it Shine
- Sophisticated Style
- Watch What I’m Wearing
- Start the Week Stylish
- Classy Monday
- Monday Fashion
- A Lovely A La Mode
- All about You
- Confident Twosday
- Trend Spin
- Turning Heads
- On Trend Tuesday
- Bloggers who have Inspired Me
- Tuesday Fashion Party
- Style Swap Tuesday