Hello beauties. Happy Friday!! We made it and it feels so good! Short weeks are sometimes the worst because you’re cramming in four days worth of work, right?! But it’s all good. Today’s outfit is an easy go-to if you want a chic summer office outfit to take you from desk to dinner.
Here’s how to Style this Chic Summer Office Outfit:
Pair with a Pencil Skirt:
- Due to the voluminous nature of the tunic (it’s HUGE), you have to balance out with a more streamlined bottom.
- Pair with a pencil skirt.
- Cinch your waist for some needed structure.
Complete the look with a pair of pumps. Done!
Pair with Jeans or Pants:
- Another option is to pair the same tunic with jeans for a casual Friday look OR
- Pair with slim pants and heels.
Would love to hear from you! What is your fave go-to summer office outfit? Thanks as always for stopping by and please don’t be a stranger!
Check out other effortless work looks here and here.
Outfit Deets: Top: former ideel.com site; same in different color: Amazon.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Macys.com | Skirt: Asos.com; similar: Macys.com; Riverisland.com | Belt: Asos.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Boohoo.com| Pumps: Louboutins; similar: Nordstrom.com; Lastcall.com
Very chic work summer look! Love how you belted the tunic and the waist to remove bulkiness from the oversized top.
This is a great outfit for a summer work day. Breezy but professional
Thanks so much Michelle!! I’m a fan of breezy + professional. Have a wonderful week!