Hello beauties! Happy Friday!!! How goes it?! Hope you had a great week! Was away from home for a few days so I’m glad to be heading back today as I’ve missed my kiddos. Anyhoo! Today’s post features how to style a faux wrap dress. Side note: I posted a very short styling tip video about wrap dresses via Facebook live this past Wednesday. Check it out here: www.facebook.com/tokestakeonstyle.
Back to bidness: Wrap dresses; faux or not; are a classic item that every lady should have in her closet.
- Timeless appeal! They are classic and never go out of style. Just ask the Queen of wrap dresses: DVF (Diane von Furstenberg)! Plus:
- You can get one based on your budget, I guarantee you! Big, medium, small budget: doesn’t matter; you can find one for you.
- Perhaps the best reason of all; they flatter EVERY FIGURE + look great on ANY BODY TYPE. Did I stutter?? No lol They do. Trust me.
Dress Up or Down:
- To dress down, simply pair with wedges like I did in this post!
- Accessorize with a bold statement necklace.
- Complete the look with a clutch and you’re done.
- To dress up, pair with pumps.
Check out more pics below as well as outfit details so you can get your faux wrap dress! Are you a wrap dress fan?? Would love to hear from you!
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
As always, thanks for dropping by and don’t be a stranger! Have a fabulous weekend!
Linking up with these fabulous ladies: