Hello beauties. Happy Friday eve! Hope you enjoyed the official first day of fall. This is a continuation of the fall style checklist post from last week (read here if you missed it).
Today’s checklist includes some staples that are timeless yet trendy. You can actually mix and match the items to create an outfit e.g.
- 1 (Animal Print Pumps) + 3 (Long Sleeve Sheath Dress) + 2 (Cape) + 5 (Statement Earrings) = Look 1
- 1 (Animal Print Boots) + 3 (Sleeveless Sheath Dress) + 4 (Chunky Sweater) + 5 (Statement Earrings) = Look 2
Look 1: If you’re wearing a long sleeve dress then for fall, you can simply throw on a comfy cape for some warmth.
Look 2: If you’re wearing a sleeveless sheath dress, you can wear a chunky sweater over the dress. If it’s a long sweater, another option is adding a statement belt to create some structure. If cropped, like the red one above, a belt isn’t necessary.
What I love about items like statement earrings and even bling rings is that these are little items that make for easy wardrobe updates. Good things do come in little packages:) So adding a pair of statement earrings to your fall shopping list is not a bad idea.
I’ve provided links below. Let me know what your favorite item is from the list. If none, what are some of your fall-must haves?
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo.
- Leopard Print Pumps: J. Renee pumps via 6pm.com; Boots: Sam Edelman via Shoescribe.com
- Cape (Left to Right): Topshop; Asos.com; Modcloth
- Sheath Dress (Left to Right): Zulily.com; Old Navy
- Chunky Sweater (Clockwise): Indiexo.com; Chicwish; Express
- Statement earrings (Clockwise): Humblechic.com; Statementbaubles.com; Net-a-porter.com; Stella & Dot; Kate Spade via Couture.Zappos.com