Hello beauties! Hope you’re doing great. I can’t believe the summer is flying by! Crazy, right?? Hope you’ve been enjoying it! One of very woman’s summer staples is a cute pair of sunglasses. Sunnies are a must-have for those hot summer days! So I was very excited when I got the opportunity to try out Warby Parker sunglasses, using their free try at home service. In case you’re who or what is Warby Parker, let’s start at the very beginning, shall we?
What/Who is Warby Parker?
- Warby Parker started out as an online glasses and sunglasses retailer, with one simple goal: “to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially conscious businesses.” They now have showrooms in various locations across the country.
- Soo was started by friends who wanted to tackle the problem of expensive glasses.
- I can get behind that, for real.
Why Warby Parker?
- Without leaving your home, beauty, you can actually try on up to five pairs of sunglasses. Yes ma’am!
- Also, who doesn’t love buying for a cause!
- When you buy a pair of Warby Parker glasses, they make a monthly donation to nonprofit partners
- Their nonprofit partners in turn train men and women in developing countries to give basic eye exams and sell glasses to their communities at affordable prices
- They’ve actually donated over two million pairs of glasses to people in need
- I know, cool, right?!
Are their Sunglasses ah, Good/Not Cheaply-Made?
- Yes hon!
- They use state-of-the-art materials to craft their signature sunglasses frames:
- Premium cellulose acetate;
- Ultra-lightweight titanium;
- Color-rich stainless steel.
- Warby Parker sunglasses feature premium lenses (many of them are polarized!) that are scratch-resistant and provide 100% UV protection.
How do you Try on/Get YOUR Pair of Warby Parker Sunglasses??
- Glad you asked!
- You can check out their store locator to see if there’s a location near you.
- If you’re like me and have the “ain’t nobody got time for that” syndrome and prefer to shop online, they’ve got you!
- All you have to do is use their free home try-on service.
How does the Free Home Try-On Service Work?
- You select 5 pairs of sunglasses and they’ll ship them to you for free!
- You’ve got 5 days to try them on and return them.
- As part of the selection process, they do collect your credit card info.
- This is to ensure you don’t go er, “rogue,” and keep ’em without returning them, you know:-)
- If you don’t return the sunglasses or if they’re damaged, they’ll charge your card the full price for each outstanding or damaged frame:
- $85.50 per acetate frame and $130.50 per titanium frame.
How do I Pick Out Sunglasses?
- Simply check out their home try-on selection and fill your shopping cart.
- They also have a short quiz that you can take where they can then recommend styles that you may like.
Are Warby Parker Sunglasses Easy to Return?
- Yes! The package comes with a free prepaid label so once you’re done trying them on, simply put them in the box, affix the label and send back.
- To purchase a pair, simply order the pair you like.
- Soo you send back ALL pairs and THEN order what you like.
Let me know if you’ve ever tried out Warby Parker or if you’re interest has been piqued and you’ll at least try out Warby Parker sunglasses through their free home try-on service! Learn more at warbyparker.com
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and don’t be a stranger! Drop by tomorrow when I share how to wear a tulle skirt like a grown woman!
*While the views expressed and content are mine, this post is sponsored by Warby Parker, I did not receive any complimentary products.
Are you signed up to receive my posts and updates right in your inbox? What?? Ok, no problem! Sign up here.
In Case You Missed It: Check out this post with a roundup of cute sunglasses for every budget as well as a guide showing you how to pick the best sunglasses for every face shape.