Hello beauties. Welcome to part 2 of my “What to wear on vacation” series! If you missed the first post, you can catch it here. The series was inspired by my recent trip with the hubby and kids to Disney World. Lots to do, walked my butt off lol! A LOT of walking so comfort was key! Read on to see how you can be stylishly prepared even if you have to walk from place to place with kids in tow:-)
Day 2 Look: Cuffed Distressed Jeans + Striped Tee
- Pair a striped long sleeve tee with some cuffed jeans
- If you want a cinched waist, add a belt
- Complete the look with a pair of lace-up flats (YES=these are the same pair from the first post. LOVE these babies lol I rocked them throughout!!)
- If it’s a tad bit nippy out, add an extra layer: I chose a metallic leather jacket for some extra oomph!
- Also added a shawl when it got really windy
- You can replace the leather jacket with a sweater or lose the jacket/sweater altogether and just opt for a shawl/wrap
- Done and done! Very easy, right?!
Check out More Pics + Outfit Deets Below PLUS:
- Girls were really excited to meet Minnie:-) (see pic below)
- Check back on Saturday for the final post of the “What to wear on Vacation” series
- ALSO! Very excited about next Monday’s post, which will feature a roundup of other fashion bloggers + myself rocking stripes!
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo! Let me know if you’re a fan or foe of today’s look. Sound off in comments below or at Facebook.com/2lookbooks.
Outfit Details: Top: TheLimited.com; similar: Macys.com; Forever21.com | Jeans: sold out on Asos.com; similar: also from Asos.com; Neiman Marcus LastCall.com for less than $50; Shoptiques.com for less than $40 | Belt: Asos.com (less than $20!); similar: Dynamiteclothing.com | Lace-Up Flats: 6pm.com; similar: Riverisland.com; Macys.com; Solesociety.com | Jacket: sold out via Hautelook.com; similar: Macys.com; Shoemall.com
For the Back to Back Win! This Week’s #mywedlook/Whatcha Wearing Wednesday Winner is Facebook Fan @Mo E. repping Canada!!
Mo killed it with this lovely print skirt. Congrats Mo!! Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got planned for next week!!
If you’d like to participate next Wednesday, it’s sooo easy and is a fun way to get over hump day! Check out more details on #mywedlook/Whatcha Wearing Wednesday here.