Hello beauties. Lots going on this past weekend…Basketball fans like myself had the NBA Allstar Weekend…There was New York Fashion Week…Valentine’s Day…Hope you enjoyed the weekend! Went on a family vacation to Disney through the weekend. Had a lot of fun though I came back with a cold and you know how you typically need a vacay after the vacay?! Yeah, that’s how I feel:-) I’m doing a series this week on what to wear on vacation so make sure you check back on Wednesday for part 2.
I’ll feature 3 EFFORTLESS looks you can try on vacation or even on a fun family outing. For example, think: Amusement park when it get’s warmer or a trip to a local museum or fair. The key to all the outfits=a combo of function + style as we did a lot of walking around the different Disney parks. Fashion can be functional and fun so if you’re looking to switch it up a bit, read on!
Day One Look: You Only Need a Few Items:
- A (Wrap) Sweater
- Floral Dress
- Lace-Up Flats
- Sunglasses (Must-Have)
- Belt (Optional)
- White Jeans (Optional)
Now Pair Them Up:
- If weather is iffy like it was in Orlando=would start out in the 50’s and then end up in the 60’s, pair a red wrap sweater with a floral dress for an extra layer.
- You can also add a cuffed pair of white jeans.
- Complete the look with a pair of red lace-up flats (GREAT alternative if you want to be comfy + stylish!)
- Of course, a pair of cute sunnies will have you looking like the star you are:-)
- See more pics + outfit details below. Let me know what you think! Sound off in comments below or on Facebook.com/2lookbooks.
Featured pics on these fab blogs:
- Style Nudge’s Shoe and Tell linkup here.
- Frizz and Frosting: here.
- Pink Sole: here.
- Beauty by Missi: here.
- Why I do DeClaire: here.
- Mama-and More: here.
Outfit Details: Dress: old via Target; similar: Asos.com; Forever21.com; Shoptiques.com | Sweater: Old via Loft.com; similar: Simplybe.com | Jeans: Goldsign (sold out on hautelook.com) similar: Amazon.com; Nordstrom.com; Old Navy | Lace-Up Flats: less than $50 on 6pm.com; similar: Riverisland.com; Macys.com; Solesociety.com