Helo beauties. Ever heard that saying “No man is an island? ” Very true. There are style bloggers that I follow on social media or via email subscriptions because they’ve got great style. Here are 10, just a few of the ladies who inspire me. Linking to outfits that I really liked from their 2015 posts. Happy exploring!
Click to See My Top Looks from 10 Stylish Bloggers:
- Jadore-Fashion – Love the way she coordinates + mixes patterns/prints. This particular post features a plaid on plaid look that’s simply gorgeous.
- SuburbanFauxPas – Very chic, lady-like looks. This post featured a beautiful blue print maxi dress against a stunning backdrop…Take a look + you’ll see what I mean!
- Style Pantry – Effortless style always! I’m a sucker for ruffles and feminine blouses so absolutely love this post featuring a ruffled blouse and white wide leg pants
- Pennypincherfashion – Glam budget-friendly fashion, what’s not to love! A brooch is a great punctuation mark on any outfit so loving this particular post featuring not one but two cute brooches on a sleeveless tunic:)
- Style Lust Pages – Cortnie Elizabeth, the blogger behind Style Lust Pages, wears a lot of vibrant colors + also makes + sells beautiful bags! Ironically, this post is from January of 2015. Love the sequined maxi skirt!
- Mix & Match Fashion – I especially love the “What I wore to work” feature as it’s very relatable for the stylish working women out there! However, the post I’m featuring shows her casual side with a cute romper that’s perfect for those summer days!
- The Skinny Hipster – Has a great eye for details. This particular post features a lovely print skirt and an off-shoulder top that’s perfect for a night out.
- The Style Perk – Discovered Kasi’s blog from a Facebook group we both belong to and I love Kasi’s easy breezy stylish outfits. This post features a slayer outfit…The colors are simply beautiful.
- Fashion on the 4th Floor – She shows us that fashion transcends all decades! As a fan of all black everything, love this particular post that reminds us why black is beautiful.
- Awed by Monica – Another mom who’s killing it stylishly! Love the versatile looks Monica shares and her adventurous style. As a lover of all types of jumpsuits, sharing this post, which features a simple grey jumpsuit. The devil’s in the details though and Chanel pins, purse and studded heels all serve as icing!
Thanks so much for the feature! I’m glad I help inspire you a little, I love your style as well! Glad we connected! 🙂
My pleasure, Kasi? Love your blog