Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! There are so many fashion trends to be excited about this year because a lot of them are not one and done’s! There are trends featuring items you already have in your closet. Check out this ultimate comprehensive guide to the best 2023 fashion trends!
We’re talking everything from oversized silhouettes and structured tailoring to sheer fabrics, maxi dresses and cargo pants.
Check out these Wearable Trends
- Maxi hemlines are timeless and there are so many styles that are perfect for work or play.
- Whether you want to rock a maxi dress or skirt, you’ll be on trend!
Shop Maxi Hemlines
- Oversized everything is another wearable trend.
- Think oversized blazers, jeans, pants, extra large shirts.
Shop Oversized Pieces
- Maximalism is a fun one because we’re talking dramatic shapes, fun prints, lots of self expression!
- Tops or dresses with statement sleeves are great options.
- You can pair dramatic tops with jeans for an effortless look.
Shop Maximalist Pieces
- Ballet flats are a classic in my book! SO I was surprised that they’re a 2023 trend.
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of cute ballet flats.
- Don’t be afraid to try a fun pair with some embellished details too.
Shop Ballet Flats
- Cargo pockets will be everywhere this year!
- Cargo pants, wide leg cargo pants, cargo skirts…anything cargo is a must. And guess what, cargo doesn’t go out of style so it’s a great piece to have.
Sheer Clothing & See-Through Details
- Sheer fabrics and clear accessories like bags are another fun fashion trend.
- You can layer a sheer kimono or oversized shirt or sheer dress over jeans and even a jumpsuit.
Shop Sheer Pieces & See-Through Accessories
- Pantone releases a color of the year every year and this year’s color happens to be Viva Magenta.
- I’m here for the vibrance and pure joy embodied in this color!
- Pair it with shades of grey, pastels, pinks or with blue like I did with this outfit.
Shop Viva Magenta
All the Sequins and Sparkles
- I love that sequins can be worn outside the holiday season!
- They’re an easy way to dress up any look for day or night.
- Corsets are having a major moment!
- Coast anything will do…Think corset tops, dresses, jumpsuits.
- Wear a top with shorts or jeans.
- You can also layer over a button down shirt.
- Cutouts have been around for a few years now so this is another trend that doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.
- Lots of cutout options so there’s something for pretty much every comfort level.
Other Trends to Rock
- Structured tailoring
- Suiting isn’t going away anytime soon
- Think lots of pink, monochrome pink outfits
- The Barbie movie will be released this July so Barbie-inspired pink is a thing!
- You can pair with toned down colors like moss green or grey
- Fringed dresses, jackets, skirts
- Shades of green
- Everything from fern and moss to acid green, lime green
- Y2K Revival
- Low-rise pants
- Baggier/slouchier silhouettes
- Double denim looks
- Feather trim
- Slip dresses
- Tube tops
- Mini dresses & skirts
- Platform heels
- Bubble hem
- Reimagined menswear [Think sweater vests]
- Boleros & shrugs
NEVER MISS A POST
DON’T BE A STRANGER
Thanks so much for dropping by, really appreciate you and your support. Always like hearing from you so feel free to sound off in the comments. Let me know which of these trends you like or don’t like.