Hello beauties. Happy FRIDAY!!! The week really flew by and it was productive so I can’t complain, friends. It’s the weekend!! The girls are starting basketball so pray y’all lol Will be funny to see how they do. Anyhoo, today’s post features an easy breezy outfit that’s perfect for those warm weather days that are coming. YES! It doesn’t feel like it out there lol but warm weather’s a-coming so you need to get ready! Check out how to style an A-Line skirt from desk to drinks or dinner.
Pair with a Blouse:
- For a cute office look; pair an A-line skirt with a wrap or peplum top.
- If the top is see-through like the one I had one, layer! Start with a tank top underneath.
- Pick a belt with a complementary color and cinch that waist, girl!
- Complete the look with a pair of wedge pumps or floral pumps. Done!
For After Hours, Lose the Top:
- A variation on the same ensemble is to rock a tank top with the skirt.
- For a summer brunch outing or dinner, you can actually opt for this look.
- Complete the look with a cute clutch and you’re done!
Easy, right?! Check out more pics and outfit details below! Also! Would love to hear from you! Are you a fan of A-line skirts??
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend, don’t be a stranger + stay fabulous, lady!
Outfit Details: Skirt: Asos.com; similar: Riverisland.com; Asos.com | Top: Current Boutique, DC; similar: Asos.com; Boohoo.com | Belt: sold out on Asos.com; similar: also Asos.com; Riverisland.com | Wedge pumps: J. Crew via Current Boutique, DC; similar: Yoox.com; Amazon.com | Floral pumps: Famousfootwear.com; same in a different color: Hautelook.com; similar: Amazon.com; Less than $20! 6pm.com |Wristlet Clutch: Current Boutique, DC; similar: Shoptiques.com | Necklace: sold out on myhabit.com; similar: C21stores.com; Shoptiques.com