Hello beauties! Week been good?? Yes, no, kinda? Either way, it’s almost the weekend so cheers to that! My girls start school next week so this week has been a little cray cray with last minute runs and figuring out schedules and such. My older one turns 6 today so Happy birthday to her! Side bar: used to think people exaggerated the whole “they grow up so fast” sentiment but it really is true! Where does the time fly??! She starts first grade at a new school next week so she’s really excited about it though she will miss being at the same school as her sister. Pray for me y’all lol because while I’m excited, I’m not excited about dropping them off in 2 different locations then tackling an hourlong commute, okay?! lol but it’s all good. We’ll all settle into it eventually. Anyhoo, read on for how to style a printed peplum top:
A PSA on Prints:
- While you can mix prints, easiest way to go when styling a printed top like this peplum one is to pick a color, any color, that complements the colors in your prints and go with that when thinking about the bottom i.e. skirt, pants etc. Unless of course, we’re talking jeans.
Pair a Printed Peplum Top with a Skirt:
- Rock any kind of skirt: wrap; pencil; flared; A-line…You name it, try it!
- For today’s look, I paired with a wrap skirt but check out this post to see how I paired a peplum top with a flared skirt. Totally doable.
Wear with Pants or Jeans:
- For work, you can rock with a pair of pencil or flared pants
- For play, pair with jeans
Outfit Details: Top: sold out via hautelook.com; same: Shoptiques.com; similar: Shoptiques.com; Simplybe.com | Skirt: Asos.com; similar: Bloomingdales.com | Belt: Asos.com | Necklace: old via Etsy.com; same: Etsy.com | Shoes: old via zulily.com; similar:Macys.com; Lastcall.com
Recreate this Look: