Hello beauties. Happy Friday, TGIF + all of that good stuff lol Always glad to see another Friday:-) How goes it??! So…on Wednesday, I posted about the off shoulder trend that’s everywhere this summer. What’s better than one hot item? TWO! Today’s post features another cool summer number: a mashup of two of my favorite staples=culottes x jumpsuit=the culotte jumpsuit! This is a great summer option for a night out or even a day outing like brunch. See tips below: how to wear a culotte jumpsuit.
3 Easy Tips for Rocking a Culotte Jumpsuit.
1. Pair with Heels or Wedges
- Culotte jumpsuits look better with heels or wedges. Rocking heels or wedges creates legs for days! Even for the vertically challenged like myself lol
2. Wear a Belt
- A defined waist is a must when rocking a jumpsuit so you don’t conjure up images of junior’s onesie! Cinch that waist, girl!
3. Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize, Darling!
- Complete the look with some fun jewelry and a cute clutch, done!
Check out more pics + outfit details below.
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
Would love to hear from you. Is a culotte jumpsuit a yay or nay for you?
Outfit Details: Culotte Jumpsuit: Asos.com; Similar: C21stores.com; Missguided.com | Shoes: old; similar: Amazon.com; Bloomingdales.com | Clutch: Currentboutique.com; similar: Amazon.com; Nordstrom.com
Thanks as always for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up with here:
- Shoe and Tell
- How I Spring
- Hello Monday
- Mix it Mondays
- Creative Mondays
- Visible Monday
- Beauty by Miss L
- Let it Shine
- Watch What I’m Wearing
- Start of the Week Stylish
- Classy Monday
- Monday Fashion
- Beauty 101 by Lisa
So lovely! The belt is fabulous and your hair is the absolute best! Thanks for sharing, xox
Thanks Patti, really appreciate it!!
All of the red accessories really make this look pop. Brava!
Thanks Michelle!! Red is a must-have for every lady!