Hello beauties. Happy Friday, loves! Hope you’ve had a great week. Your girl is still coughing so I’m walking around with cough drops but don’t worry, still all good! This week has been a productive one in spite of some setbacks here and there. We are working on moving to a new town in Maryland for a number of reasons (will explain in another post). That means weekends have been extra busy with house hunting and such. I’m both excited about moving and dreading it at the same time, if you know what I mean! Anyhoo, on to business:
How to Style Gold Shoes for Work:
Gold shoes aren’t just for special occasions like weddings or holiday parties. We know this right? But have you considered rocking a pair of gold shoes to work?? Not yet?! Well get on it, girl:-) Here are some quick tips to get you started:
- Think of it as a neutral so you can pair it with pretty much ANY color, print or pattern
- For work, choose a matte gold NOT a sparkly, blingy gold texture
- Opt for flats or loafers if you want to dip your toe in
- Pair with a shift dress like the one in this post
- Rock with a skirt as another alternative
- For a cute casual Friday look, pair gold pumps with jeans
- Be confident:-)
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t be a stranger! Are you getting Tokes Take on Style posts in your inbox? Be sure to sign up to get the latest delivered to your inbox. If you love what you’re reading, share with a friend or two!
Have a lovely weekend! Stay warm out there lol The cold is coming back to the east coast!
- If you’re reading this via email, you’ll need to click over to the site to view the items in the “Shop this Look” section. For some reason, the widget doesn’t work when the feed is generated for email.
- Finally, posting a video showing how to get 3 outfits out of this 1 dress, on my Youtube channel tomorrow so be sure to check it out. If you haven’t subscribed to my Youtube channel, not to worry, you can do that here.
Shop this Look: