Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?!! Hope you are staying safe and this finds you well. Now we all know that white dresses are synonymous with Summer. They go together like Netflix and Chilling or Cake and Ice cream lol you get the picture. Needless to say, a cute white dress is a Summer staple. Here are some effortless ideas for how to style a white dress for Summer:
Easily style a white dress for Summer
- For a casual look, dress your white dress down by pairing with flats, sneakers, flip flops, cute sandals or slides.
- Belting your dress gives it a chic look and instantly elevates.
- Of course, you don’t have to belt!
- Also consider pops of color or metallics as a neutral.
- You can add these colors through your accessory or shoe choices
Shop this Look
- For a dressier look, say if you’re a wedding guest or going to a party or dressing for dinner at a nice restaurant, opt for a dress with embellishments.
- Think pretty floral prints that aren’t too overwhelming.
- Also explore details like ruffles, one shoulder, off-the-shoulder styles.
- Pair with heels, mules, or strappy sandals.
- Add some flair with bold jewelry and accessories.
Shop this Look
Would love to hear from you. Are you a fan of white dresses? Please share in the comments. Love what you see? Great! Please share using the Facebook or Twitter icons below.
As always thanks so much for dropping by. Don’t be a stranger! Are you on the list? Never miss a post! Sign up here. Here’s another Summer style post here. Check out other posts here.
Stay safe and fabulous!