Hey! What’s up, what’s, what’s up??! Hope you’re doing great! It is COLD out there and old man Winter finally showed. One of my favorite winter musts is a sweater dress. It’s great for work or weekends and can be styled with fun accessories. Check out how to style a sweater dress. And, don’t be afraid to try patterned/print sweater dresses too!
How to Style a Sweater Dress – Option 1: Off-Shoulder Style
- An off shoulder sweater dress is great for a lunch or dinner outing.
- You can also get away with wearing it to work IF you don’t bare your shoulders.
- Pulling it up will help if you’re wearing in a professional setting.
- Belting adds structure, accentuates your waist and creates a sexy silhouette.
- Wearing without a belt gives a less formal vibe.
- Pairing with boots, booties or pumps is always a great idea.
- Opt for sneakers or flats for a casual look.
- Draping a teddy coat is a nice finishing touch.
How to Style a Sweater Dress -Option 2
- A nice sweater dress can be a great work dress in the Fall and Winter seasons.
- Try pairing with nice tights such as patterned or ribbed tights.
- Accessorize with a statement necklace.
- Add a little flair with a brooch.
- You know I’ll always recommend a belt! But you don’t have to if you don’t want to:-)
- Boots: ankle; knee high, over the knee boots…All look great with a sweater dress.
- Pumps work too and so do sneakers or flats for a more casual vibe!
Recreate these Looks
Check out more sweater dress looks here or here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!! Are you a sweater dress fan? Do you usually style casually with flats or sneakers or are you more of a dressed up look kind of girl? Would love to hear from you in the comments!
Also, like this? Please share via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest and make sure you’re subscribed so you never miss a post!
Thanks and stay fabulous out there!