Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you’re doing great. Have I told you Fall is my favorite season? Yes? lol I apologize but yes, it’s my fave. Going to share how to layer for Fall today because it really is layering season. Here are some easy ideas:
How to Layer for Fall
Opt for a sleeveless open front sweater or vest
- Layer a sleeveless open front sweater over a long sleeve top.
- You can also choose a basic long sleeve top.
- Pair with faux leather leggings or jeans.
- To elevate the look, belt it!
- You can pair with mules or boots.
Layer a long sleeve top under a short sleeve top or dress
- One of my layering go-to’s is simply layering a long sleeve top under a short sleeve top or dress.
Pair a button down cover up with long sleeves
- This particular cover all is a great Summer to Fall piece because it’s perfect alone and it’s great for layering.
Shop this Post
How to Layer for Fall: Quick Tips
- Don’t be afraid to play around with pieces
- Layer long sleeves under sleeveless or short sleeves
- Layer short sleeve tops or sweaters over dresses
- Pair a dress over jeans
- Throw a sweater, denim jacket or leather jacket over a dress, jumpsuit, or sweat pants
Are you a fan of layering? Let me know in the comments below. Also, check out these other style tip posts here and here.
As always, thanks so much for dropping by and don’t be a stranger. Are we connected on Instagram and Facebook? Let’s fix that. Follow at Instagram.com/tokestakeonstyle and Facebook.com/tokestakeonstyle.
Stay safe and fabulous out there.