Hello beauties. How goes it?! You ever like there aren’t enough hours in the day?! lol Everyday, right:-) We all feel that but these days, REALLY feeling that way. Anyway, glad it’s Thursday and Friday’s almost here. The holiday series continues today with two looks using the same top for a casual-chic vs. a slightly dressier look.
Look 1: Top paired with Leather Pants
- I’m wearing a pair of leather pants with one of my fave holiday tops and I completed the look with a pair of black over the knee boots.
- This is a good option if you’re meeting up with friends for a little holiday fun in a house party/restaurant/bar sort of setting.
- Try ankle boots instead of over the knee boots.
- Substitute leather pants with jeans.
Look 2: Top paired with a Flared Skirt
- I paired the top with a flared skirt for some drama:-) Completed the look with a pair of black pumps. A pair of patterned tights would continue the drama theme so that’s another good option.
- This is a good option for an office holiday party or church.
- Try a pencil skirt.
- Substitute black pumps with gold or other metallic pumps. Red pumps= another good shoe option.
- Opt for a pair of ankle boots
Check out more pics below and let me know which you prefer: casual or dressy! Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo.
Images by Comfesta
Outfit Details: Top: old via ideel.com; Other great options: Lord&Taylor.com; Simplybe.com; Shoptiques.com | Pants: Sold out on AlloyApparel.com; similar: Lord&Taylor.com; $24.99 on H&M.com; Missguided.com | Skirt: shein.com; Similar: Boohoo.com; Forever21.com; Asos.com; Zappos.com | Boots: Amazon.com; similar: Macys.com; Less than $100 on Nordstrom.com; Lord&Taylor.com; Zappos.com| Pumps: Sold out on ideel.com; same: heels.com; similar: Neiman Marcus Last Call; Less than $50 on Amazon.com
Love that top! 🙂
Thanks Ina!! Got it on ideel.com. Love that site!