Hello beauties. Happy Friday eve!! And Hello September!! Can you tell me where this year has gone?? We say that every year but really, this year is REALLY flying by. It’s unreal! Hope your week has been productive, yes, no, maybe? lol Girl, I’m so happy it’s almost Friday. For some reason, I’ve been really tired this week. We survived the first week of First Grade (this is where we say “yay” together lol) and dropping off the girls in two separate locations. Thank God! Lesson that things aren’t always as bad as we think. Alright, you know I’m ready for fall because I told you I was:-) This is going to be the first of a number of series around transitioning to fall. Today’s fall transition outfit is one of those wear now, wear later numbers. It’s all about how you layer! Read on:
- Simply pair a flared skirt with a ruffle top
- Rock some fun jewelry
- Complete the look with a pair of lace up sandals
- This is a great not-boring-workwear look that can easily take you from desk to dinner or a date
Wear Later, Fall Transition Style:
- Take the exact same top and skirt but swap out the sandals with booties or boots
- Throw a leather/moto jacket over your shoulders for breezy mornings and cool nights
- That simple
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Check out this other post for more fall inspo.
Are you ready for fall?? Let me know in the comments section below! Love what you see?! Yes? Great! Please use the share buttons below to spread the word. Be sure to check back for more:
- Stitch Fix Review Video will be posted on my Youtube channel on Saturday. Please subscribe!
- Fab Finds under $50 blog post will also be posted on Saturday.
As usual, thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous!
Skirt: old via Asos.com; similar: Asos.com; Shoptiques.com; Boohoo.com | Blouse: Saks Off Fifth; similar: Less than $15 on Lordandtaylor.com; Asos.com | Shoes: old via Beyondtherack.com; similar: Saks Off Fifth; Nordstromrack.com
Recreate this Look:Linking up with these ladies: