Hello beauties! How goes it?!! Happy Friday eve and hope you’ve had a great week. If not, it’s almost the weekend so there’s light, girl! Anyhoo, starting a series on rocking over the knee (OTK) boots as they’re not going anyway anytime soon. PLUS over the knee boots are an easy way to give your look a boost! Check out today’s post and make sure you share if you likey:-) Read on for easy ways to pull off over the knee boots.
1. Pair with leggings
- Over the knee boots always look cute with leggings!
- Whether you opt for plain or patterned leggings, you can rock your over the knee boots with leggings.
2. Or with Skinny Jeans!
- Skinny jeans are another great pairing option because the over the knee boots slide right over.
- Also is a great “legs for days” trick for us shorter girls:)
3. Rock with a dress (+ tights on colder days)
- In today’s post, I opted for a fall floral sheath dress with a tie neck or pussybow blouse.
- Because it was freezing out, I made sure I had on some tights!
- While you can rock with pretty much any dress length, over the knee boots look great with dresses that are above the knee.
- You don’t have to go as far as mini territory if you’re not comfortable with that but definitely try one like what I have on this post where it’s not too short but it’s above the knee, cool? Cool!
4. Opt for a Skirt
- Skirts are another alternative to dresses
- The style of the skirt doesn’t really matter: A-line; pencil; flared…Pick any!
5. Complete any of these looks with fab accessories, a hat and a nice leather jacket
- If you opt for a tie neck dress like the one I’m rocking, you don’t need a necklace
- If you choose a non-tie neck dress, try a cute choker
- Pair with a nice fedora hat and a leather or faux leather jacket to complete your look
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Check out more over the knee boots posts here and here.
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous out there!
Dress: nordstromrack.com; similar: Lordandtaylor.com; Nordstrom.com; Asos.com| Belt: Asos.com; Eloquii.com; Boohoo.com | Boots: old; similar: Target.com; Macys.com; Boohoo.com | Hat: (read about it here); similar: Ronherman.com; Uniqlo.com; Joefresh.com | Jacket: old via Century 21; similar: Yoox.com; Forever21.com
Recreate this Look:
Linking up with these lovely ladies:
I love this look and love the trend of OTK boots?? great post!
It’s definitely one of my fave fall trends! Thanks so much for dropping by, Jenna! Hope you’re having a great weekend. xoxo, Tokes
You look fall fabulous! I’m loving florals for the fall, so I love your dress!
Thanks so much Kasi!! Florals are so beautiful for fall! Appreciate you stopping by. xoxo, tokes
Beautiful fall outfit!
#Grace & Lace Link Up
Thanks so much Sarah! Appreciate you dropping by. xoxo, Tokes