Hello beauties! How goes it?!! Happy Friday eve and hope you’ve had a great week. If not, it’s almost the weekend so there’s light, girl! Anyhoo, starting a series on rocking over the knee (OTK) boots as they’re not going anyway anytime soon. PLUS over the knee boots are an easy way to give your look a boost! Check out today’s post and make sure you share if you likey:-) Read on for easy ways to pull off over the knee boots.
1. Pair with leggings
- Over the knee boots always look cute with leggings!
- Whether you opt for plain or patterned leggings, you can rock your over the knee boots with leggings.
2. Or with Skinny Jeans!
- Skinny jeans are another great pairing option because the over the knee boots slide right over.
- Also is a great “legs for days” trick for us shorter girls:)
3. Rock with a dress (+ tights on colder days)
- In today’s post, I opted for a fall floral sheath dress with a tie neck or pussybow blouse.
- Because it was freezing out, I made sure I had on some tights!
- While you can rock with pretty much any dress length, over the knee boots look great with dresses that are above the knee.
- You don’t have to go as far as mini territory if you’re not comfortable with that but definitely try one like what I have on this post where it’s not too short but it’s above the knee, cool? Cool!
4. Opt for a Skirt
- Skirts are another alternative to dresses
- The style of the skirt doesn’t really matter: A-line; pencil; flared…Pick any!
5. Complete any of these looks with fab accessories, a hat and a nice leather jacket
- If you opt for a tie neck dress like the one I’m rocking, you don’t need a necklace
- If you choose a non-tie neck dress, try a cute choker
- Pair with a nice fedora hat and a leather or faux leather jacket to complete your look
Photos by Oscar Merrida
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous out there!
Dress: nordstromrack.com; similar: Lordandtaylor.com; Nordstrom.com; Asos.com| Belt: Asos.com; Eloquii.com; Boohoo.com | Boots: old; similar: Target.com; Macys.com; Boohoo.com | Hat: (read about it here); similar: Ronherman.com; Uniqlo.com; Joefresh.com | Jacket: old via Century 21; similar: Yoox.com; Forever21.com
Recreate this Look:
Linking up with these lovely ladies: