Hello beauties and Happy weekend!! Hope it’s going great! Listen up, ladies! This is the week we finally move out of the hotel and into a home lol I’m so not about this leaving out of a suitcase life so shout out and special props to all the travelers and road warriors out there. Staying in a hotel for over a month was exhausting. Okay, on to it.
Mustard yellow outfits are a must for fall so I’ve got you. There are three different easy Mustard yellow outfits in today’s post that you can easily replicate. If you have any styling questions, let me know in the comments section. PLUS! Make sure you check out deets on a cute red necklace that looks gorg with mustard yellow and get yours with a 15% off code. Read on, babe!
Outfit 1: Mustard Yellow Top and Green Skirt
- Pair a mustard yellow top with a complementary color like green
- Most people may think combining green and yellow is a bit over the top (unless it’s on a Sprite can, right?! lol) However, you can wear them, it’s all about the particular shades.
- When in doubt, go back to elementary school when you learned about primary and secondary colors. Mustard yellow looks great with red, blue AND green, for example
Outfit 2: Mustard Yellow Cardigan (aka EASIEST OUTFIT)
- Layer your dress, skirt and top or pants with a yellow cardigan and you’re done!
- This is THE easiest mustard yellow outfit since you’re just throwing on a cardigan
Outfit 3: Mustard Yellow Top with a Skirt (or Pants, Jeans)
- Wear a mustard yellow top with a nice rich, dark-toned hue like burgundy or brown
- Accessorize with a nice belt, which you can wear whether or not the top is tucked in
Outfit 4: Mustard Yellow Pullover Sweater
- Pull on a mustard yellow sweater over a top
- The sweater I have on is a short sleeved one so I wore the mustard yellow top from outfit 3 underneath
- This look can be modified so you can rock with jeans instead of a skirt or even wear the sweater over a dress
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Other Mustard Yellow Outfit Pieces:
- Get a mustard yellow skirt like this one here for just $24.99
- Rock a mustard yellow dress like this one here or here
- Simply get a mustard yellow scarf and add a nice pop of color to your outfit. Check out this one here
- For the weekend or a non-work outing, check out this super cute maxi here
- Snag a dress with a mustard yellow print like this one here
- Complete any look with a pop of mustard yellow colored shoes like this one here
Shop the Outfits:
Outfit 1 Deets:
Top: old; similar here and here | Skirt: similar here and here | Belt: old; similar here | Shoes: here; similar here
Outfit 2 Deets:
Top: old; similar here and here | Skirt: old; similar here | Belt: here | Cardigan: old; similar here and here | Shoes: old; similar here and here
Outfit 3 Deets:
Top: old; similar here | Skirt: old; similar here | Belt: old; same here for just $14 | Shoes: old; similar here | Necklace: similar here for just $14.99
Outfit 4 Deets:
Sweater: old; similar here | Skirt: old; similar here | Belt: old; similar here and here |Shoes: old; similar here and here
Get this cute ribbon tie choker necklace with a 15% off Code, Courtesy of 7 Charming Sisters (as featured in Oprah’s O magazine, Red Book magazine, Good Housekeeping, Style Watch, Woman’s Day)
- Use code TokesTake15 for 15% off at 7 Charming Sisters
- 7 Charming Sisters is the brainchild of seven “work sisters” who’ve been colleagues for 10 to 15 years. The sisters are: Paula, the elegant Executive, Kim, the vivacious Life of the Party, Jennifer, the dedicated Fashionista, Donalda, the flirtatious Social Butterfly, Jessica, the smart and Sexy Nerd, Kimberly, the cute All-American Girl and Melissa, the sporty Super Mom.
- 7 Charming Sisters has a deep commitment to helping those with disabilities find jobs and employs disabled people in their studio. Many of their handmade pieces are handcrafted by those with intellectual disabilities who earn commission.
Hope you got some new inspo on ways to rock mustard yellow! Would love to hear from you! Let me know what your favorite option is by commenting below!! Thanks so much for dropping by and as always, don’t be a stranger!
If you missed my last post featuring stylish bloggers rocking some of fall’s popular style trends, check it out here.