Hello beauties. Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Crazy, right?! I know we say it every year: “oh this year flew” but this year really has zoomed by! It’s been fast and furious! Now, if you’re like me, one of the amazing things about Thanksgiving, in addition to hanging with loved ones, is the FOOD! I can’t lie lol I’ve got the keys, keys, keys, keys and the keys to pulling off a fab Thanksgiving outfit=striking the right balance between comfort + style. That’s it! Once you find an outfit that meets that criteria, you can eat as much as you’d like while staying stylish:) If that sounds like a plan, read on for 5 thanksgiving outfits that fit the bill:
1. Leggings or Jeggings paired with:
- An oversized sweater
- A loose dress
2. Joggers or Elasticized Pants or Skirt paired with:
- Layers: start with a tee, add on a sleeveless jacket or a sweater
- Tip: You don’t even have to tuck in your tee!
- Complete the look with cute ankle boots
3. A Shift Dress:
- My favorite go-to!
- Very easy to style as you can pair with a sweater.
- You can pair with a sleeveless sweater or vest.
- Complete with either over the knee boots or ankle boots.
4. An Oversized Sweater Dress:
- Oversized sweater dresses are another easy choice because all you have to do is throw it on!
- You don’t need a belt because the goal is to rock an outfit that leaves room for all the Thanksgiving goodies you’re going to have!
- Make it pop by opting for not-so-basic colors like mustard, olive, or burgundy.
- Opt for over the knee boots or even ankle boots with patterned tights.
- You can’t go wrong with jeans as you can dress up or down depending on how formal or casual your Thanksgiving dinner is.
- If you go with skinny jeans, you can pair with:
- An oversized sweater
- A long tunic
- Layers=start with a tee and pull on an open front hi-lo or asymmetrical sweater
The Final Touch: A Jord Watch
Accessories are of course, the final exclamation point on any outfit so this Thanksgiving, I’ll be rocking my cute Jord wood women’s watch. I got the Zebrawood & Champagne in the Frankie 35 series. What I love about this piece is that it’s a unique watch, it’s also a cool watch not to mention, stylish and durable. If you want to check out other lovely styles for ladies, check them out here.
Ladies, they have cool Jord watch styles for guys too so I’m going to get my hubby one for Christmas. If you’re like me and are already thinking about Christmas gifts, consider a men’s watch. They’d make a great gift for the guy in your life: boyfriend; hubby; dad; brother; son; nephew; Godfather; mentor…You get the picture! Check out some cool men’s styles here.
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Enter for a Chance to Get a $75 e-Gift Code toward your own Jord Watch/$20e e-Gift Code just for Entering!
- Simply go to http://www.woodwatches.com/#tokestakeonstyle to enter
- Contest winner gets a $75 e-gift code to shop
- Other entrants will receive a $20 e-gift code, which will be automatically emailed to them just for entering!
- This is a limited time one, lady! The contest will close on 11/27 at 11:59pm.
- Good luck!!
As usual, thanks so much for dropping by! Would love to hear from you!! What are you planning on wearing for thanksgiving dinner??
Don’t be a stranger and have a lovely week!!
This post was sponsored by Jord Wood Watches. All opinions expressed are mine.
My Outfit Deets:
Dress: old via Express.com; similar: Asos.com | Boots: old; similar: Boohoo.com | Belt: old via Asos.com; similar: Modcloth.com
Recreate the Look:Look 1 (Joggers and Orange Sweaters):
Orange lace up sleeve sweater | Orange Bell Sleeve | Joggers | Boots | Ring | Bag | Scarf
Look 2 :
1. Dress | Sleeveless jacket | OTK Boots | Fringed Bag | Choker
2. Mustard Dress | OTK Boots | Bag | Layered Choker
3. Off Shoulder Sweater | Black Jeans | OTK Boots | Choker