Hello beauties + Happy Friday!! YEAH!!! Fun weekend plans?? I hope so! Alright, lady, cropped flare pants or cropped flares are a spring 2016 trend. You’ll see more of them when spring arrives and on into the summer. Might happen sooner since the Groundhog lol
So how do you style?
Glad you asked! You have a number of options:
Look 1: Shirt tucked in
- I paired the rose-colored cropped pants with a navy blue long sleeve blouse tucked in.
- A bold gold statement necklace is a nice touch.
- Gold & snakeskin shoes complete the look.
- Great option for a chic office look.
- Very easy, right?!
Look 2: Shirt tucked in; belted blazer
- Another option is layering by adding a navy blue blazer.
- This gives you extra protection from the crazy air in the office:-) (Umm, you know it’s ALWAYS chilly lol)
- Want a structured look? Simply belt the blazer!
- Opted for a gold belt, which complements the sandals nicely
Look 3: Sweater with bustier
- For a pop of color upon pop of color look lol aka go bold! I chose a red sweater and paired with a sleeveless red peplum top
- Completed the look with some cute red wedges
- This is a great look when you want to make a bold statement! No better color than red!
Photo cred: Images by Comfesta
Other options you can try:
- Opt for block heels. These look great with cropped flares!
- Try ankle boots or booties for a winter look.
- Go with caged heels in warmer weather.
- Pair with a chambray top.
So what do you think? Are you a fan or foe of cropped flares? Sound off below via comments or at Facebook.com/2lookbooks. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo
Outfit Details: Cropped pants: Less than $20 @ Asos.com! Similar: Riverisland.com; Missguided.com; Mango.com | Blouse: Asos.com; similar: Bluefly.com | Blazer: Banana Republic; similar: Less than $20 at Thelimited.com; Boohoo.com; Saksofffifth.com | Red sweater: old via Zara.com | Red peplum top: old via Asos.com; similar: Boohoo.com; Shoes: via ideel.com; same: Amazon.com; Thelimited.com