Hello beauties. Happy Friday!!! We made it! Can I tell you how happy I am that it’s Friday?? And the crazy part is I don’t have any fun plans lol Seriously!The girls at 4 and 6 are still figuring out what activities they like so that’s part of the Saturday mix but I will remain unbothered! Anyhoo! So I received this top courtesy of Shein. Going to give you a couple of facts about Shein if you’re not familiar, and then you can check out 3 ways to style this one ruffled top for work or play. K, let’s go:
Shein Quick Facts:
- It’s a China-based site
- Lots of trendy items
- Know your measurements! Sizes can vary from the typical so know your measurements
- When in doubt about your exact measurements, play it safe, go up a size or two
- Can’t go wrong with cotton items:-)
- I haven’t had an issue with delivery but I’ve heard mixed reviews so allow enough time, don’t cut things close!
How to Style a Ruffled Top for Work
- Pair with pants or culottes
- Tuck in or out
- Belt to accentuate that figure of yours!
- Accessorize with a pop of color
How to Style a Ruffled Top for Play
- Pair with jeans
- For a carefree touch, opt for distressed jeans
- If it’s a really cool night, layer with tights so you don’t freeze with the exposed skin situation lol
- Accessorize with a fun cross body bag in a fun color: metals; neutrals; pop of color
- Finish off your look with a pair of sexy pumps
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Thank you so much for dropping by! Really appreciate it! Would love to hear from you! Are you a fan of the ruffles in general?? Don’t be a stranger and have a lovely weekend!
This post is sponsored by Shein but the views and opinions expressed are mine.
Shop the Post:
Top: here | Culottes: old via next.com; similar here and here | Checkered skirt: old via Loft; similar here and here | Jeans: Asos.com; similar here and here | Lipstick: here