Hello beauties. Happy Friday!!!! It’s been a super fast week, just the way I like it! Dara, my 5 year old had her kindergarten graduation yesterday (too cute that they have “graduation” lol). Was fun and she enjoyed it so was all good (I posted a pic on Instagram: Instagram.com/tokestakeonstyle). Now tonight, I get to see King Bey aka Queen Bey aka Beyonce Knowles Carter sooo I am amped and ready to get in formation! Will share pics on Facebook and Instagram. Make sure you check them out! Okay…On to business. Today’s post features one of my favorite Asos skirts. Read on for 3 ways to style 1 print skirt!
- Because this skirt has a beautiful print band, you can actually tuck in your top and voila, you’ve got a cute look.
- Even if you have a print skirt without that sort of detail, you can still tuck in your top.
- Choose a shoe with a color that complements your print skirt or try a shoe with another print!
- Easiest rule of thumb when mixing prints? Pick a color that’s in both prints. Done!
- For a variation, simply untuck your top and you’ve got a different look.
- For the final option; show off that fine figure of yours by belting the untucked top. Done!
You’ve got 3 easy looks using one top and one skirt! Which is your favorite?? 1, 2, 3 or none of the above? lol
More pics and outfit details below.
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
Thanks as always for stopping by. Don’t be a stranger and have a lovely weekend!!
Outfit Details: Skirt: Now less than $25 on Asos.com; similar: Boohoo.com; Riverisland.com | Top: old via C21stores.com; similar: Simplybe.com; Lordandtaylor.com | Shoes: dsw.com; similar: Shopbop.com; yoox.com | Belt:old via Asos.com; similar: Asos.com; Bebe.com | Sunnies: Tom Ford; similar: Lastcall.com; bluefly.com | Clutch: old via Asos.com; similar: Selfridges.com; Asos.com