Hello beauties. Happy New Year!!! Wishing you much success, progress, good health, blessings and more than you could ever wish for in 2018!! I still need you to pinch me because I can’t believe it’s 2018 already! 2017 was so fast and furious! Crazy! Anyhoo, it’s that time again. People making resolutions and such. But did you know that 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail by February? Want to make sure we don’t help bolster that stat so I’m sharing 3 kick-ass ways to stay on track in the new year:
1.Reflect on the Past Year
- Think about 2017. What worked, didn’t work for you?
- How can you improve on last year? What did you like about 2017? What didn’t you like so much?
- Its important to identify what you learned in 2017 that can help set the stage for the new year.
2.Choose 3 Goals to Focus on in the New Year
- I gave up on resolutions ages ago. Why? Because they didn’t work for me. Seemed more like something I did to just check a box because everyone else did.
- Now, I’m all about setting goals!
- And don’t go crazy!
- Pick 3 goals, write them down and review at least quarterly to see where you’re at/how much progress you’re making.
- And remember that we don’t grow in comfort so push yourself, girl!
3.Pick Accountability Buddies for your 3 Goals
- No man or woman is an island. We all need the phone-a-friend option every now and then so don’t struggle on your own.
- For each of the 3 goals you set, pick 3 accountability partners to help keep you on track.
- There’ll be days when you’re not motivated or weeks when you just frankly can’t stay focused.
- That’s what accountability buddies are for!
Photos by Oscar Merrida.
2017 was filled with a LOT of craziness but super excited about 2018 and the new opportunities that await! Thank YOU so much for following me, subscribing to my blog, commenting on social media, all you’ve done to support and encourage me. I really appreciate you and I’m looking forward to bringing you lots of fab content in 2018 to help you step out in style like the boss lady you are!
Hope you found the post Ways to Stay on Track in the New Year, helpful! Sound off in the comments below. Would love to hear from you! What are YOUR goals for the new year??
Thanks for dropping by! Please don’t be a stranger and check out outfit deets below.