Hey what’s up, what’s what’s up?! How are you doing? For folks planning a Summer vacation, whether you’re planning on being beachside or pool-side, I’ve got you! Here are some Summer vacation essentials you should include on your list.
- Sunscreen is an absolute must and be sure to check out the spf level so you’re prepared.
2. Good Reads
- What’s a great vacation without good reads?! Find a list of best-sellers and pick one, two, three or more books.
- Fun sunglasses are one of the best vacay accessories! Yes, they block out the rays but they can also be that exclamation on a casual look.
4. Hand Sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer is an important essential, especially when traveling with kids. Get a few portable sizes handy so you can stick in your handbag or tote.
5. Vacuum Storage Bags
- These bags are great for helping maximize storage space in your suitcase when packing! What’s a vacay without souvenirs, right?! Plan so you have space for them.
- Masks are a must during these tricky times so make sure you stock up on masks for yourself and anyone else who may be traveling with you.
7. Foldable Straw Hat
- Nirvana is when cute meets function! For a beach getaway, wide brim straw hats well shield you from the sun and a foldable one is a plus since it’ll travel well.
8. Cute Swimsuits
- What’s a Summer getaway with cute swimwear?! Find swimsuits that you’re comfortable in and grab a couple. You can pair with shorts or under a cute coverup.
- Coverups can range from a button down shirt to a kimono or a cute dress or even flowy pants. Find something that works for you & maybe mix it up so you have options!
10. Comfy Sandals
- Comfy sandals are key so you’re not worried about your poor toes and being out for hours on end! Find cute & comfy shoes and go out there and explore!
Bonus! Straw or Bamboo Bag
- Straw tote bags are great for vacay because you’ll need a bag to fit everything in. A cute bamboo bag is great for fun nights out.
Shop Summer Vacation Essentials
Did you Know?
- You can catch my web stories with effortless style/shopping tips right here on the blog? Check them out here.
Thanks so much for dropping by, really appreciate you and your support. Don’t be a stranger! Stay safe and fabulous out there.