Hi beauties!! What’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you are doing great. In today’s post, I’m sharing two ways to style a yellow top. Yellow is such a fab color that it adds a nice pop of color to any look. You can recreate these effortless looks with any yellow top. In addition to the vibrant color, you can pretty much dress it up or down so it’s versatile. Check out the yellow top looks and let me know what you think. Also view the story video below with different ways to wear yellow.
Video: How to Wear Yellow
First Way to Wear a Yellow Top (Weekend Outing):
- Pair with distressed shorts
- Opt for wedges or platform sandals
- Don’t be afraid to up the ante with fun accessories like a belt
Second Way to Wear a Yellow Top (Work or Church):
- Opt for a cute print skirt to complement the sunny top
- Choose a pair of heels of the same color as one of the colors on the skirt
- Finish with a bold necklace
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Which do you prefer?? Look 1 or 2? Would love to hear in the comments.
Shop this Look
Top: sold out via Zara.com; similar here | Shorts: similar here or here | Skirt: old; similar here, here or here | Belt: here | Lipstick: here | Wedges: old; similar here, here or here | Sandals: here
Missed the Last Post?
- No worries! Check it out here.
- Also, get on the email list here, so you stay looped in and never miss any posts.
Thanks so much for dropping by, really appreciate you and your support. Don’t be a stranger! Stay safe and fabulous out there.