Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you’re doing great. Have I told you Fall is my favorite season? Yes? lol I apologize but yes, it’s my fave. Going to share how to layer for Fall today because it really is layering season. Here are some easy ideas:
How to Layer for Fall
Opt for a sleeveless open front sweater or vest
- Layer a sleeveless open front sweater over a long sleeve top.
- You can also choose a basic long sleeve top.
- Pair with faux leather leggings or jeans.
- To elevate the look, belt it!
- You can pair with mules or boots.
Layer a long sleeve top under a short sleeve top or dress
- One of my layering go-to’s is simply layering a long sleeve top under a short sleeve top or dress.
Pair a button down cover up with long sleeves
- This particular cover all is a great Summer to Fall piece because it’s perfect alone and it’s great for layering.
Shop this Post
How to Layer for Fall: Quick Tips
- Don’t be afraid to play around with pieces
- Layer long sleeves under sleeveless or short sleeves
- Layer short sleeve tops or sweaters over dresses
- Pair a dress over jeans
- Throw a sweater, denim jacket or leather jacket over a dress, jumpsuit, or sweat pants
As always, thanks so much for dropping by and don’t be a stranger. Are we connected on Instagram and Facebook? Let’s fix that. Follow at Instagram.com/tokestakeonstyle and Facebook.com/tokestakeonstyle.
Stay safe and fabulous out there.