Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hello and welcome! Hope you’re doing great. Today’s post features my 100% uncut Red Aspen Nail dash review. I haven’t worn fake nails probably since my pre-teen years [anyone remember Lee’s press on nails?? lol]. But given the pandemic and lockdown, I’ve definitely been more open to trying faux nails. Even though nail salons have opened up in my state, I still haven’t been to my favorite local nail salon [Much as I love my dip powder manis!]. When I was given a pack of cute Red Aspen nails, I decided to record the process and then share my review. Check out the video above or scroll for my Red Aspen nail dash review.
Please note that the nail dashes were complimentary, courtesy of Red Aspen and I have signed up to be an affiliate.
What does the Red Aspen Kit come with?
- Instructions [ha]
- Nail dashes in various sizes [This is great so you can pick what works with your nails]
- Dual file and buffer
- Cuticle stick
- Nail glue
Are they easy to apply?
- Yes, the instructions make it an easy process!
- Prior to starting, I cleaned my nails with rubbing alcohol.
- Make sure you keep the rubbing alcohol handy because the glue gets on your finger tips.
- That way, you can clean your finger tips with rubbing alcohol to avoid your fingers sticking together.
How do you apply them?
- After buffing and filing my nails, I started with my left hand, specifically, my pinky.
- Applied the glue on my nail and on the nail dash too.
- Then I pressed the nail dash onto my nail for 30 seconds.
- After my pinky, I worked my way inwards towards my thumb.
- Like I said, I used rubbing alcohol to clean my finger tips.
- Once I was done with the left hand, I moved on to the right.
- It was easier than I thought!
How long did it take?
- For me, the whole process took about an hour.
- Could it have taken less time? Yes!
- I’m including the time it took for me to clean and file my nails,
How much do they cost?
- Prices vary depending on length and styles: $13; $15; $16; $17
Pros and cons of Red Aspen Nail Dash
Would I recommend Red Aspen Nail Dashes?
- Yes! They get an A and you can check out the video if you haven’t.
Are you a fan of false nails? Do you normally get your nails done at a salon or are you more of a do them on your own type of girl? Would love to hear from you in the comments.
Interested in buying and trying them out?
- Click here to purchase.
Also, missed the last post? Check it out here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Don’t be a stranger! Like this post? Please use the Facebook or Twitter buttons below to share. You can also pin the pros and cons on Pinterest. Stay safe and fabulous!