Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you are hanging in there and being safe. The girls can be a lot lol between repeating ourselves, constant feeding and snacking and questions but just glad everyone’s safe. There’s a lot of anxiety with everything going on and with kids home indefinitely or even caregivers worried about elderly parents but Lord willing, we will get through this difficult time. This too shall pass!
The Puff sleeves trend is still going strong so sharing how to wear puff sleeves in case you’re looking for wearable options. The key is to balance with some structure so your outfit doesn’t look too overdone. There are lots of options ranging from the more dramatic to the tame.
Here’s how to wear puff sleeves
Puff Sleeve Top
- You can get a puff sleeve top and pair with jeans or a slimmer silhouette at the bottom so think a pencil skirt, slim pants.
Puff Sleeve Dress
- Try a dress and if you’re not all in or if you’re unsure about puff sleeves, start with a casual dress like the one here.
- You can dress it up with pumps for date night [yes, you will have date nights again after we get through this social distancing].
- Pair with flats or sneakers for a dressed down look.
- Dressy options are great for weddings too.
Puff Sleeve Jumpsuit
- There are also cute jumpsuits with puff sleeves that are a great alternative to dresses.
Puff Sleeve Jacket
- You can also opt for a jacket.
- Puff sleeve jackets add a certain flair to a utility item.
Puff Sleeve Sweater or Sweatshirt
- Puff sleeve sweaters and sweatshirts are another nice option for pairing with everything from jeans to pencil skirts.
As you can see, there are a number of ways you can try puff sleeves for day or night. Let me know what you think about the options.
Thanks so much for dropping by. Are you on the list?? If you’re not subscribed to emails, you can do so here. That way, you never miss a new post.
Feel free to check out the last post here.
Stay fabulous and safe out there!