Hey what’s up, what’s up, how goes it?? Was a loco week what with being sick and all, but feeling much better, thank God. Today’s post features 3 ways to style a classic white button down shirt. If you missed last week’s post, make sure you check it out as I covered 17 classic wardrobe essentials every woman needs, including the white button down shirt. Anyhoo, back to today’s post:
Ways to style a classic white button down shirt
Option 1: Style with a skirt
- Pair a white button down with a black pencil skirt or even a flared or A-line skirt.
- This is a total boss babe look and perfect for the office.
- Of course, you can pair with a print skirt as well but a black and white combo is itself a classic look.
Option 2: Style with pants or jeans and a blazer
- For an effortless look, pair with a pair of dress pants or jeans and a blazer.
Option 3: Style with jeans
- A cute and casual option is to simply pair with jeans.
- You can wear it tucked in or out.
Recreate the looks
Classic white button down shirts
Black pencil skirts
Boot cut jeans
A quick recap
A classic white button down shirt is such a versatile piece to style. Here are 3 very easy ways to style:
- Pair with a black skirt
- Pair with black pants or jeans and layer with a blazer
- Opt for a simple look by tucking in or out of jeans
As always, thanks so much for dropping by. Which of these 3 looks is your favorite?
Please spread the word, share this post on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter.
Thanks in advance and stay fabulous out there!