Hey what’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Hope you’re doing great. Today’s post features three very easy ways to style a shawl scarf vest. These looks are nice layered looks that can be worn during Winter, Spring and Fall! Check out how to style:
- Pair the shawl scarf vest with a long sleeve blouse and jeans or leggings.
- Belt it for structure or leave loose for a more casual vibe.
- Complete the look with over the knee boots.
- This is an effortless look for a dinner date or drinks with the girls.
- For a more polished look that’ll work from desk to dinner, swap out the jeans with a knit or pencil skirt.
- Replace the over the knee boots with booties. In this case, given the neutral look, opted for snake print booties.
- For a Denim Friday at the office, switch out the over the knee boots for pumps or even flats.
- The unbelted version of this look with flats would be great for weekend runs too. When you want to look stylish while on the go!
Recap: Ways to style a shawl scarf vest
- You can belt and pair the shawl scarf vest with a long sleeve blouse, jeans or leggings, and over the knee boots.
- For a more polished look, pair the scarf vest with a knit or pencil skirt and booties.
- Lastly, you can pair with jeans and print pumps for a casual chic vibe.
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Did you enjoy this?? If you did, please share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram!
Would love to hear from you! Use comments below or send me an email at email@example.com. You can also sign up for emails so you never miss a post.