Hey! What’s up, what’s up, what’s up! Hope your New Year is off to a great start! Now, we all know red is a color that’s synonymous with the holidays but red isn’t just a “wear-me-during-the-hols” color. It’s actually a great color you can wear all-year round. Here’s how to easily style a red sweater for work:
- Red is a lovely pop of color option so don’t be afraid to rock this color anytime you feel like it during the year!
- Here are some easy ways to style red for work:
- Pair with a print/pencil skirt.
- Layer over a dress, pants or jeans.
- In the shots below, I show how to pair with a ruffled plaid skirt, two different animal print pencil skirts and lastly, over a sheath dress.
- A belt is a great accessory for creating a structured look and will complete your look nicely.
Pin for later
Get the look: red sweater for work
As always, thanks so much for dropping by. Here are some other ways to style red here and here. Would love to hear from you! Do you wear red sweaters after the holidays? Let me know in the comments below.
Like this? Please share on facebook, instagram, twitter or Pinterest and send to a good girlfriend or two! Thanks and stay fabulous!