Hey!! What’s up, what’s up, what’s up?! Today’s post features a very easy way to quickly style a sheer long sleeve top. I’m a little under the weather so praying my cold disappears. Definitely that time of year, right?! Oh well, will try to rest this weekend. Anyhoo:
Here’s how you style a sheer long sleeve top
- Pick a cami or tank top in a color that complements the sheer long sleeve top
- So for example, I’m wearing a pink and black polka dots sheer long sleeve top in this post so I paired with a black cami.
- Colors that go with everything are black, nude and white so doesn’t hurt to have tank tops in these basic staple colors.
- Once you decide on the tank top, layer under your sheer top.
- For a professional look for the office, pair with pants or a pencil skirt.
- For a more casual setting, pair with jeans.
- Elevate the sheer top with statement accessories like bold jewelry and a fun belt.
Pin this to Pinterest for later
Shop this Look
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Please don’t be a stranger! If you love this, please spread the word: use the social buttons below to share on facebook and twitter. You can also pin images to pinterest.
Stay fabulous out there!