Hello beauties! Fall’s right around the corner and with it being back to school season and all, you may have started thinking about ways to transition your summer wardrobe to fall. It’s all about the layers babe. And I’m sure you have almost all of the key layering pieces below so I have no doubt you’ll be out there layering like a pro! Shopping your closet is the most affordable way to look great without breaking the bank. So check out these affordable and effortless ideas to help make your transition as stylish as possible!
Layer with a blazer
- A blazer is a super easy transitional piece for fall.
- Pair with pretty much anything! Think :
- A blazer with a tee or tank and jeans
- A blazer over a dress
- A blazer with a skirt or shorts
Layer a long sleeve top under a sleeveless dress, top or vest
Throw a leather jacket over pretty much anything
- A nice real black leather jacket is a staple in any woman’s closet.
- However, don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try other colors.
- To experiment with other colors, go the faux leather route! That’s more cost effective and your wallet will thank you. Scroll for some options!
Then there’s the other fall staple: the denim jacket!
- Like that always dependable buddy, the denim jacket is always there for us, through it all:-)
- I for one, love a classic, fitted denim jacket but there are of course so many options out there: cropped; distressed; ombre; different colors…
- Bottom line is, whichever option floats your boat, just roll with it!
Layer a duster or sweater over pants, jeans, a dress or jumpsuit
Try a dress over pants or jeans
- Anything goes with this one!
- Meaning, you can pair a maxi, mini or midi dress over any type of pants or jeans.
- The idea is that your legs will be nicely protected:-)
- Try a dress over cropped jeans, skinny jeans, flared jeans…It really is that simple!
Stock up on blazers under $60
Stock up on leather/faux leather jackets under $70
Stock up on denim jackets under $60
Stock up on dusters under $65
Stock up on dresses under $50
What’s YOUR favorite layering piece?? Would love to hear it so please share in the comments.