Hello beauties and welcome to today’s blog post! I’m sharing my top 5 list of the best Summer perfumes you have to try. We’ve all had experiences, good and bad, with perfume or cologne. You know: when you smelled one a co-worker wore that was soooo strong, it lingered even after they’d been gone for a while:-) Or when someone hugs you and you suddenly smell like their perfume or cologne hours later lol We all have our own unique tastes so nothing wrong with liking what we like.
However, the 5 perfumes on today’s list all happen to be sweet but not overpowering. There is one exception but scroll for deets and get yours. The sights and sounds of Summer stay with us and so do the smells! Make sure you’re all set with a lovely scent that’ll stay with you in a positive way.
Here are the Best Summer Perfumes to Get:
1. Nest’s Wild Poppy Fragrance
- Fruity & floral
- I received this fragrance courtesy of Nest Fragrances and I fell in love!
- It’s been my go-to this Summer
- It doesn’t overwhelm at all and it has a distinct scent that’ll have everyone asking what you’re wearing
2. Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
- I’m clearly a sucker for fruity florals as this is another!
- This scent is so perfect, you can’t go wrong
- Also, it’s limited edition so you don’t want to waste too much time checking it out
3. Chloe Nomade
- Chloe Nomade is a warm floral
- It is so classy and long-lasting, you have to give it a try!
4. Gucci Bloom
- This a sweet floral and oh! Don’t judge because I’ve got two Gucci fragrances on the list lol
- This is a long-lasting floral that will have you smelling fabulous all day at work without annoying your co-workers
Get it with 30% off!
5. d’Hermes Twilly
- Last but not least, this is a floral too but a little powdery
- I really love it but with this one, less is more!
- You don’t need a ton to have impact
As always, thanks so much for dropping by. Would love to hear from you! What are some of YOUR favorite Summer scents?
Don’t be a stranger! Make sure you’re signed up for emails so you never miss an update. Also, missed the last post? Check it out here.