Hello beauties! Can you believe it’s November?!!! I almost fell out of my seat when a co-worker said this past Thursday made it exactly 2 weeks to Thanksgiving! (Shudder). Anyhoo, animal print is a timeless wonder that will always be in style. And what’s great about it is there are oh so many ways to wear this glorious print. Whether you opt for Zebra, Cheetah, Leopard or Snakeskin in their typical hues or their more colorful variations, bottom line is you can’t go wrong with animal print! Check out below for how to wear animal print like a pro. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions! You can leave a comment or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus! Scroll for a free printable/pinnable for easy reference! Great for printing and keeping in your closet as a reminder or you can pin to pinterest for later.
How to Wear Animal Print like a Pro:
Wear an animal print top or sweater with:
- Leather pants for a night out.
- A pencil skirt for work.
- A flared or A-line skirt. Just tuck it in!
- A sleeveless dress so the dress becomes a “jumper.”
Pair an animal print bottom like a skirt or pants with:
- A sweater
- A blouse for a professional work look.
- A top or long sleeve tee with a sleeveless duster or vest or a leather jacket.
Rock an animal print piece like a dress or jumpsuit:
- Mix it with other prints like another animal print or even stripes.
- To keep it simple, pair with neutrals or dark colors.
- Be adventurous! Try non-earth tone animal print colors.
Photos by Ely Rose Photography
Accessorize with animal print jewelry, a purse, belt, or an animal print scarf:
- Add some flair to your outfit with a leopard print necklace.
- Simply knot an animal print scarf and pair with a top or a dress.
- You can also opt for carrying an animal print handbag like a tote for work or a crossbody or clutch for the weekend.
Complete your look with animal print shoes:
- Boots or pumps, whether leopard, cheetah, snakeskin or zebra print, all look great paired with jeans, leggings, dresses, pants, skirts, jumpsuits, the list goes on and on!
- Tall or over the knee boots, for example, would look cute with skinny jeans or a jumpsuit.
- Booties look great when paired with a sheath dress or even jeans.
- Animal print flats like loafers or ballet flats instantly elevate any casual weekend outfit.
Photos by Ely Rose Photography
Layer with an animal print sweater, jacket or coat
Shop Pieces from How to Wear Animal Print:
Tops: here, here, here , here, and here | Bottoms: here, here , here and here | Dresses: here, here, here, here , here , here and here | Shoes: here, here, here, here, here, here and here | Accessories: here, here, here , here, and here | Bags: here, here , here, here, and here | Jacket/Coat/Vest/Wrap/Sweater: here, here, here, here and here
PIN ME for Later:
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Stay fabulous and stop by next week for some easy Thanksgiving outfit ideas plus a great roundup of upcoming Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales!
Linking up with the lovely ladies of the Start the Week Stylish Linkup here: