Hello beauties! Weekend treating you okay?? For my U.S. beauties, did it snow on your end?? Was Snowmaggedon in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic area lol so here in Maryland, the snow started on Tuesday and didn’t stop until Wednesday. Seriously lol I tell you no lies! So I was couped up in the house for a number of days! Glad that’s behind us now! Speaking of now, Pantone’s color of the year is Ultraviolet. While not everyone is rocking that exact shade of purple, whether it’s lavender, lilac, eggplant, mauve, plum or violet, purple is having a moment and we’re going to see this purple trend well beyond Spring. Purple is a color that signifies royalty so you don’t need a title to feel like a royal. Simply check out some quick and amazing ways to wear purple at wallet-friendly prices!
Quick and Amazing Ways to Wear Purple:
- Rock a purple or purple print dress, pants, skirt, sweater or top
- If it’s a top, pair with jeans for a cute, casual chic look
- To tame your look for the office, pair with a dark color like I did in this photo:
- Wear a dress with purple prints
- Incorporate it with an accessory like a scarf or belt
- Pair your outfit with cute purple jewelry
- Opt for purple makeup or nail polish
- Choose a cute pair of purple or purple print shoes
Are you a fan of purple? If you aren’t, hoping this post convinces you to try out something purple! Let me know what you think in the comments section!
As always, thanks so much for dropping by. Don’t be a stranger and be sure to sign up for updates and more shopping tips here. Stay fabulous!
Linking up with these lovely ladies: