Hello beauties!! How goes it?? I’ve got some very easy holiday outfits for you so keep reading! This week has been crazy. No judgment but lol I need to get on this weather ball, y’all. Apparently, it snowed overnight from Wednesday into Thursday, I didn’t know until I got the county call about a school delay. Then on Friday, I look out and it’s snowing lol so this time, there’s an early school closing. Winter is officially here!!
Anyhoo!! Christmas is only a few days away, are you ready?? I’m not lol but thank God for Amazon Prime:) I’ll be okay. Given the fact that ’tis the season for holiday soirees and such, wanted to share a stylish and easy holiday outfits lookbook with you guys. I love easy and stylish mashups and yes, they do exist!!! So check out outfits and deets below.
Also! If you haven’t subscribed to my Youtube channel, no worries, you can watch the lookbook video and subscribe here.
- Another alternative to the usual holiday glitter from metallic heels=nude heels
- Given the glam from the sequin dress, opted for black pumps
- You can also do metallic heels or sandals
Cold Shoulder Dress
- This burgundy dress is pretty on it’s own but to add that holiday flair:
- Added a gold belt
- Paired with gold shoes
- Accessorized with gold earrings and a pretty brooch
More Holiday Outfits:
Festive Top with Leather Pants
- For a simple yet chic look, pair leather pants with a gold and black top
- Over the knee boots kick it up a notch!
Festive Top with Sequin Leggings
- Another simple option is pairing a cute statement sleeved top with sequin leggings
- A bold necklace elevates the look
- I complete the look with over the knee boots and a small clutch
Green Sequin Dress
- Again, can’t go wrong with sequins!
- Opt for a nice holiday color like green, red or even gold
- Pair with cute sandals
- Rock a faux fur shrug or shawl to wrap up when it gets cold
- A simple yet cute option is a black jumpsuit
- I chose a one-shoulder number but there are so many flattering jumpsuits out there!
Shop the Holiday Outfits Lookbook
Cold Shoulder Dress:
Festive Top with Leather Pants:
Festive Top with Sequin Leggings:
Green Sequin Dress:
Pin for Later: Holiday Outfits
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t be a stranger! Be sure to drop by again. Don’t miss an update! If you haven’t signed up for emails, you can do so here.
Stay fabulous and warm out there!