Hello beauties. Can you believe thanksgiving is next week?! Crazy, right?! Are you ready? You hosting and cooking? Or are you going to be a guest at someone else’s Thanksgiving dinner gathering? Either way, I hope you’ve got your assigned dishes figured out. Even if it’s a pickup, you know?! lol Who said everything has to be home made, right?
Okay, I’m here for you when it comes to your Thanksgiving outfit. If you haven’t decided or even had time to think about what to wear, no worries. Grab a drink, kick up your feet and check out this post as I’ve got you covered <Virtual fist bump here, girl>
My number 1 rule when it comes to a thanksgiving outfit: It’s got to be comfortable and cute! Yes, you can have both! I don’t know about you but I likes to feast during Thanksgiving lol SOO I always opt for outfits that allow my tummy to expand comfortably. Oh! Did I mention I’m featuring a few fly Instagrammers rocking some cute thanksgiving outfit options?! Nah, ok well I just did:-) Scroll on and be sure to follow them, will ya:)
Cute, Comfy, Effortless Thanksgiving Outfit Choices:
1. Leggings Paired with:
- An oversized sweater
- A loose dress (think A-line, Swing)
- A cute top with statement sleeves (this is actually what I’m wearing this year!)
2. Joggers or Elasticized Pants or Skirt:
- Pair with a statement sleeve
- Rock it with layers: long sleeve tee under a sleeveless jacket or long duster
- Complete the look with cute ankle boots or sock boots
Photos by Oscar Merrida
- You can’t go wrong with jeans as you can dress up or down depending on how formal or casual your Thanksgiving dinner is.
- Pair with:
- An oversized sweater
- A long tunic
- A tee shirt and long sweater or duster
- A cute top or sweater with embellishments like a statement sleeve, ruffles…You know!
4. A Shift Dress:
- My favorite go-to!
- Very easy to style as you can pair with a vest or even a button down cardigan
- Complete with either over the knee boots or ankle boots.
5. An Oversized Sweater Dress:
- Oversized sweater dresses are another easy choice because all you have to do is throw it on!
- You don’t need a belt because the goal is to rock an outfit that leaves room for all the Thanksgiving goodies you’re going to have!
- Make it pop by opting for not-so-basic colors like mustard, olive, or burgundy.
- Opt for over the knee boots or even ankle boots with patterned tights.
My Outfit Deets:
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and check back as I will be sharing my roundup of must-shop Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!! Make sure you are signed up to receive my new blog post email alerts (here) so you don’t miss out! Also! would LOVE to hear from you!! What are YOU wearing on Thanksgiving day?? Let me know in the comments section below.
Missed my last post? Catch it here: Easy and Affordable Leather Outfits for Work and Play.