Hello beauties! Weekend treating you okay?? Cool! If you are in one of the areas affected by Harvey or Irma, praying for you. This season has been loco, for real.
Speaking of seasons, we say this every year but 2017 is flying by like crazy! Fall is almost here so it’s time to talk fall transitions. A piece that can help you make that effortless transition from Summer to Fall is a pretty cold shoulder dress. Read on for four very easy styling tips and deets on the cold shoulder dress round-up of dresses under $50. Also! if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I shared some pics from my recent vacation. Sharing even more below so scroll to check them out. Was at Atlantis in the Bahamas with hubby, my lovely mom, daughters and two nephews.
Easy to Style
- All you have to do is layer with a denim or leather jacket
- Pair with sandals for those days when you can still expose those pretty toes
- For cooler days, pair with a nice pair of booties or even over the knee boots
- If you want to get fancy, a hat (think fedora or even a beret) is a nice added touch
A Nice Round-Up, All under $50!
- Check out these fab cold shoulder dresses that I’ve rounded up just for you!
- All are on sale at decent prices, too!
- You’re welcome, doll 🙂
- Deets are below
Row 1 (Left to Right):
Row 2 ( Left to Right):
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Shop my Look: