Hello beauties! Happy Friday eve! I’m getting my life loll Back together, that is. Trying to get back to normalcy and posting on my regular schedule. Pray for me, will you:-) Hope you’ve had an amazing week. A short one, I hope, if you’re here in the US, thanks to the 4th of July holiday! I completely over-ate at two weekend barbecues so I’m glad the 4th is over! I need to get to my gym class, for real. Anyhoo! Today, I’m sharing a very easy stylish errands outfit that you can rock when out and about on the weekend, along with some quick tips. Read on for more tips and outfit deets.
Pair Denim on Denim or a White Tee with Jeans
- Denim is versatile! Can be dressed up or down and denim x denim=a match made in style heaven!
- Pair a denim/chambray top with jeans or even a denim skirt
- Don’t have a denim top? No problemo! Opt for a white tee
- Accessories such as statement earrings and belts are your friend!
- They’re easy ways to elevate any casual outfit.
- You can also rock a nice simple necklace.
Embellish/Add a Pop of Color
- While I’m rocking regular red mules, I added two flamboyant brooches to each mule.
- Yasss, girl! All you need is some strong glue!
- Glue the brooches on, let them sit and dry and you’re good to go!
- See below for link to get a four pack of these glam brooches for less than 20 bucks!
Photos by Oscar Merrida
All set to go out and conquer your errands in style?? Great! Would love to hear from you! What is your go-to uniform when running errands on the weekends??
As always, thanks so much for checking out my blog! Don’t be a stranger! And if you haven’t signed up for my weekly emails, don’t miss out, click here to do so!
Here’s to a great weekend ahead!!
Steal this Look:
Overall top: here | Jeans: here; similar here | Belt: old via Asos.com; similar here and here | Mules: sold out in red via Topshop.com; similar here and here | Brooches: here | Bag: Gucci; similar here and here | Sunglasses: old via Asos.com; similar here and here | Lipstick: here