Hello beauties. How goes it?!! It’s almost the weekend!!! The struggle has been real but the Lord is my strength lolNow, people who know me know I’m all about that online shopping life! As a busy working mom of two girls, I really don’t have the time nor do I have the patience to shop in-store. That means I swipe, tap or click a lot and I’m always glad when I discover a new site that’s worthwhile. Enter: Boxed! I’m super excited to share this great discovery with you because it could be a game changer for you, for real.
What is Boxed?
- So Boxed is an online bulk shopping site that is the online version of warehouse discount clubs like Costco, Sam’s and BJ’s
- But without the membership fees!
What’s so Great about Boxed? I’ll give you 5 Things!
- You get free delivery on your first order and subsequent orders over $49!
- Delivery is fast and you’ll get most orders within 2 business days
- Did I say NO MEMBERSHIP FEES! So you enjoy the savings of wholesale shopping without paying an annual fee. What’s not to like??
- Plus! If you’re like me and live in the ‘burbs then you’re saving on gas not to mention time too
- Another plus: you get 1% cash rewards on the total price of your order for every purchase you make.
If you’re ready to give it a shot, click here and get 15% off your first order!
What are your must-have Summer items?? I’m talking snacks, portable drinks for the girls, sun screen etc. Would love to hear from you! Sound off in the comments section below. As always, thanks so much for dropping by and don’t be a stranger!! Here’s to a fabulous rest of the week!
Be sure to check back on Friday for a fresh new post!
If you missed my Mother’s Day post with a special promo code for Harry & David, click here.
*While this post is sponsored by Boxed, opinions expressed are mine. Also note that I receive Boxed credit if you use the link above.