Hello beauties! Happy Easter!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend and will use the opportunity to spend time with family. The girls are on Spring Break as of Good Friday so we’re taking them to Busch Gardens in Virginia this week. Get them out of the house lol! Anyhoo, Thanks to Influenster, I received a complimentary package with the new Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Medium Deep. The powder is an excellent finishing powder for women of all shades but this new medium deep shade is perfect for brown skinned beauties.
Check out my review on Youtube here. Make sure you like the video and subscribe to my channel, please and thank you!
As always, thanks so much for dropping by! Please don’t be a stranger and enjoy your Easter!!
*While I received this product courtesy of Influenster, the views + opinions expressed=100% mine.
Products I Used in Today’s Video:
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance Bronze. Get it here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation in Almond. Get it here
- NYX Orange Corrector. Get it here
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Medium Deep. Get it here
- Laura Mercier Velour Puff. Get it here
- MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick. Get it here
- MAC Ruby Woo Lip Pencil. Get it here