Hello beauties. I’m still getting my act together as you can tell as this post is coming atcha on a Sunday! My girls’ babysitter quit on me last weekend (let’s not even talk about that!) so that meant this past week was as crazy as they come! I’m hoping this coming week will be less stressful. That aside, hope you had a fabulous week! Check out a very easy way to incorporate one of this spring’s style trends:
Bell Sleeves for Work
- Get a bell sleeve top that isn’t too exaggerated so it doesn’t get in the way at the office lol
- Opt for a dress with bell sleeves for an easy way to incorporate the trend to your workwear.
- Pair with a skirt: pencil; flared; circle etc. For some added oomph, pair with a skirt that has an unusual feature, like the one I’m wearing, which has a paperbag waist.
- Another non-skirt option: Opt for a pair of ankle pants or even cropped flares.
- Finish the look with a pair of cute sandals. This season, there are soooo many styles to choose from. I’m loving the block heel trend! Can we say the perfect intersection of style and comfort! Speaking of block heels. Get the pair I’m wearing in today’s post: here and use code “SHOPIPPO” for 20% off!
Are you a fan of bell sleeves?? Sound off in the comments section.
See below for more pics and outfit deets. Thanks so much for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous!
Photos by Oscar Merrida