Hello beauties. Things have been a little cray cray on my end! My day job has been super busy and I was busy planning my hubby’s 40th birthday house party. Party went well this past weekend (HUGE sigh here) so I can get back to business.
The weather has also been loco here in the Maryland-Washington, DC area so that’s made it difficult to shoot outside. Trying again this weekend so fingers crossed for me, okay?? Okay:)
Believe January is almost done??? Scary, isn’t it?!! Anyway, I’m a huge fan of Instagram. It’s such an easy app to use and truth be told, these days, I prefer scrolling through Instagram pics than my Facebook newsfeed. There, now you know! 🙂
Anyhoo, today, I’m featuring 10 of the lovely ladies whose Instagram posts are simply gorgeous on many levels. Trust me when I say you won’t hesitate to hit that follow button when you take a peek at their posts. Here’s my list of 10 must-follow Instagram style bloggers:
1. Lisa a la Mode:
Joy isn’t something you can grasp just because. You have to work for it. You have to be without it. You have to recognize that your complaints do not serve you. Joy is not passive. It does not arrive when all of your ducks are neatly in a row. Joy is when nothing is going right and you still find cause to smile. I hope you have a joyful Monday! 📷: @jmpimage Dress and purse: @asos #teamnatural_#4chairchick#naturallyshesdope#naturalhairdoescare#naturalhaircommunity #trialsntresses#hair2mesmerize #naturallyobsessed#amazingnaturalhair #curlygirlcollective #protectivestyles#urbanhairpost #kinkychicks#naturalhairmag #healthy_hair_journey #nhdaily #naturalhairdaily #hotd #ootd #haitiangirl #haitian #bostonblogger #streetstyle #bostonstreetstyle #fashionblogger #fashblog #haitianblogger
- Lisa is definitely more than a style blogger. If you need a dose of fashion, beauty, celebrity news, served up with humor and fierceness, Lisa is your girl.
- Based out of Switzerland, you can always count on Era Dyla Hill for gorgeous street style, flatlay photos and lifestyle posts.
3. Economy of Style:
- Psyche Southwell’s posts are as unique as her name! Her photos never cease to amaze because her backdrops are just as ah-mazing (yes, I said “ah-mazing” lol) as her outfits.
- Straight out of Vancouver, Canada, Elise serves up stylish looks with a feminine edge. Love her fun attitude and captions.
- The fact that Tashira is a fellow DMV dweller gives her all the cool points she needs. Then you throw in her stylish & self care posts served with a dose of social consciousness, and it’s beaucoup cool points all the way.
6. Heart Print and Style:
- Okay so now I’ve got the third DMV blogger on the list:-) What can I say, we’re stylish! Lol Vivi is va va viciously stylish. Love that she collaborates with a lot of local bloggers as well.
7. Style Zest:
- Representing Miami, Natalie serves up the luxe looks you’d expect from that vibrant city. Love her glam style.
8. I am Fabellis:
- What’s not to love about Ashley?! Affordable style for curvy sisters plus motivational quotes to brighten your day and her beauty finds.
9: PL Details:
- So here’s my other Canadian blogger on the list (I have a brother in Toronto so I’ve got a soft spot for oh Canada:) Where was I? Oh yes, Ashley:-)
- Ever see a picture-perfect photo on Instagram and you have to check out the rest of the person’s feed? That’s the response Ashley’s posts elicit! Love her pretty posts complete with all the fine details and feminine flair.
10. Bukky Dare
Happy new year friends! I pray for a prosperous year for every one of us. Thank you for your support and love. My first blog post of the year is up . 🎉 . . . . #fashionista #wiwt #wiw #ootd #trendsetter #fashionjunkie #instafashionista #lookbook #teacherootd #teacher #fashionblogger #ootdpage #mystyle #trends #flyfashiondoll #beautyblogger #fitgirls #style #stylemarcarons #aboutalook #whatimwearing #styleinspiration #fashiondaily #fashiodiaries #allthingsfiery #africanfashionbloggers #african_onpoint
- If you’re not following Bukky, make sure you do! I love her styling for less looks and she makes it look so effortless.
And that rounds out my list of top 10 for Instagram style bloggers to follow. Hope you’ll follow them on Instagram and don’t be shy! Check out their feeds, like and comment on their posts too.
Would love to hear from you! Do you already follow any of these ladies?
As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Don’t be a stranger and enjoy the rest of your week, gorgeous!
Missed last year’s list? No problem, check it out here.