Hello beauties. How goes it? Happy Friday Eve! Your girl is back with another one for you:-) If you’ve been reading over the last few weeks, you’ll know I am 100% here for the many fall trends out there! When I was a little girl, I remember my mom wearing pussy bow blouses and how cute I thought they were back then. Today, I’m still in love with those pussy bow blouses and I don’t care if they’re a trend or not, will always rock ’em. NOW, today’s post features a pussy bow blouse, which is ultra-cool because it also has ruffles as well as lace — two other fall trends I’m loving. Read on for some easy styling tips:
1. Pair with a Skirt (Great for Work/Church/Brunch)
- For this particular look, I paired the lace ruffled pussybow blouse with a printed skirt
- The skirt I chose is a fitted, pencil skirt
- You can rock pretty much any skirt…Flared, A-line, circle…You get the picture!
- Cinch your waist (ALWAYS!)
2. Wear with Jeans (Great for Casual Friday/Cocktails/Night Out)
- Another alternative is to pair the top with jeans
- Try flared, cropped, skinny, culotte/wide leg…any kind of jeans!
3. Complete the Look with Cute Boots
- Be adventurous, ladies!
- DO try different textures…Velvet!
- Velvet is in this fall and there are so many cute styles to snag at budget-friendly prices
BONUS: DO Mix Prints!
- Mixing prints is always fun and not as difficult as we may think
- Don’t be afraid to mix prints
- Pick out a color that’s consistent on both prints and off you go!
- With today’s look, grey was a common color in the prints on the skirt + the boots so I mashed up the two different prints!
See how easy it is to style?! Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you!
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Thanks so much for dropping by. As always, please don’t be a stranger and stay fabulous!
Top: Asos.com; similar: H&M.com; Shoptiques.com; Forever21.com | Skirt: sold out via Asos.com; similar: Macys.com; Asos.com; TJMaxx.com | Boots: Got it on sale via Dorothyperkins.com; similar: LordandTaylor.com; Dorothyperkins.com | Jacket: old via Asos.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Oldnavy.com
Recreate this Look:
Linking up with these lovely ladies: